Snacking is usually done when your bored, relaxing, or in between meals. But who says your snacks have to be terrible because they’re healthy? Here are some tips on how to eat clean even between meals.
1. Raw/Roasted Nuts- my favorite are cashews. I eat about 4 hand fulls a day. Nuts are a good fat but only in moderation. Like with any food, don’t over do it!
2. Raw veggies like carrots, celery, and cucumbers.
3. I love PEANUT BUTTER!! I usually dip my carrots in PB or Almond Butter.
4. Rice Cakes – my favorite is Apple Cinnamon flavor with peanut butter topped with strawberries 🙂 sooo good
5. Greek Yogurt – Chobani is my fav 🙂
6. Low Glycemic fruits – a.k.a fruits with low sugar (organic berries, apples, grapefruit, etc.)
7. When in doubt DRINK WATER!! You will stay full longer and your one step closer to completing your gallon.